Full Time Corporate Governance Financial Controller
A leading government entity, based in the fastest growing free zone in Dubai is looking to hire a Financial Controller for their team, heavily focused on Corporate Governance the role reports in to the Head of Finance.
The main responsibility of this role is to develop and implement a Corporate Governance frameworka dn supporting internal controls for this company. The idea candidate will come from a strong background of designing, implementing and monitoring a Corporate Governance framework and the continual development of it. A candidate from any industry background will be considered, other responsibilities of the role include:
– Manage the overall responsibility of the day to day financial accounting
– Development of the Corporate Governance and Compliance framework
– Risk Management
– External reporting
– management of a small team
Skills / experience required:
– ACA qualified accountany from ‘big 4’ woth at least 10 years PQE
– proven experience of setting up a Corporate Governance framework from designing the framwork to full implementation and development of the framework.
– management experience
– based in the UAE with regional experience