Full Time Financial Analyst – Management Reporting
DP World has a portfolio of more than 65 marine terminals across six continents(1), including new developments underway in India, Africa, Europe, South America and the Middle East.
Container handling is the company’s core business and generates more than three quarters of its revenue. In 2013, DP World handled 55 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent container units). With its committed pipeline of developments and expansions, capacity is expected to rise to more than 100 million TEU by 2020, in line with market demand.
DP World has a dedicated, experienced and professional team of 28,000 people serving its customers around the world, and the company constantly invests in terminal infrastructure, facilities and people to provide quality services today and tomorrow, when and where customers need them.
In taking this customer-centric approach, DP World is building on the established relationships and superior level of service demonstrated at its flagship Jebel Ali facility in Dubai, which has been voted “Best Seaport in the Middle East” for 19 consecutive years.
This role reports to Senior Manager – Management Reporting and the purpose of the role is to be responsible for monthly management reporting and analysis, financial forecast and budget.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Prepare regional and group level consolidated financial reports.
- Prepare regional and group level financial analysis and presentation for Senior Management.
- Participate in annual budget and quarterly financial forecast process.
- Coordinate with global business units for all the financial reporting matters.
- Provide support to corporate office departments for financial reporting and budgeting.
- Implement financial system process and procedure improvement.
- Education degree in Finance/Accounting field
- Professional quantification CPA or CIMA
- More than 5 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance related role management accounting or financial analysis experience preferred
- Budgeting and Forecasting experience is a must
- Preferably with regional or MNC exposure
- Accommodation Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Annual Air Ticket(s) for self / and dependents
- Private Medical Coverage
- 22 working days annual leave
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
DP World processes personal information in accordance with Data Protection principles and takes reasonable steps to ensure accuracy of data. Please be advised that your personal information is stored in a secure central database which is owned by the Dubai World Group of Companies, of which DP World FZE is a part of.
You are about to be redirected to an application form; by completing this form you confirm that the personal information provided is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. In addition, you have read and fully understand the contents herein and consent to Dubai World Group of Companies processing of your personal data for relevant purposes in accordance with the Companyâ€™s Data Protection Policy.