5 Jul 2014
Full Time Project Engineer
What are my responsibilities?
- Final planning for Healthcare projects
- Support Siemens Healthcare in tender studies & preliminary drawings for the projects
- Technical support and coordination of UAE projects – site visits, contacts with customers & suppliers for sites planning, preparing scope of works, contractor selection analysis & proposals, site preparations follow up, coordination of activities of all parties involved in projects
- Technical support outside UAE for projects and tender studies.
- Maintaining knowledge base of;
- preferred contractors in Siemens LLC countries, who follow Siemens & local standards
- GGs recommended service suppliers
- installations recommended to be done by GGs
- OEM equipment, materials & service providers
- Other internal & out-sourced service providers
- Knowledge base management of technically related PM subjects including materials, site preparations requirements, installations experience sharing etc.
- Follow up on standard project documentation including scopes of works
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree with technical engineering background
- AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Office, PM Knowledge is required
- Minimum 2 – 3 years project engineering experience
What do I need to know?
- Interpersonal skills
- Project Management
- English language is a must.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application.